Krizo is an end-to-end solution for mobile application for crisis management. Krizo streamlines internal communication in a logical way, ensuring that all key stakeholders have the right information or task at the right time. Krizo offers a transparent, aligned and uniformed continuous channel of communication ensuring fast and efficient internal communication.
- Centralizes all actions and communication in one place
- Enables simulation of crises and the planned responses
- Logging all actions and communications on the platform enables you to evaluate performance
- Krizo stores your crises plans which are easily escalated, edited and updated when needed
- A fast, streamlined and efficient way of communication top-down throughout the organization
- Krizo uses high-level encryption and hashing (AES256 og SHA256)
- Cloud-based SaaS (Software as a Service)
The intersection of science, a hands-on approach & innovation
Krizo is based on the latest science of crisis management while we maintain a hands-on approach. Academic knowledge is important, but maintaining a practical approach will always be the backbone of Krizo. Innovation is a key element to ensure Krizo remains cutting edge.
We recommend IPR’s review, which can be found at: Crisis Management & Communications
The core of Krizo
Training and simulation
Being prepared is key. Table-top exercises and simulations are vital for successful crisis management. In Krizo you have access to all your training modules and it’s easy to evaluate and pinpoint weak points.
Uniformed flow of communication and tasks
Transparency, alignment and a uniformed flow of communication is what differentiate a recover from a non-recover. In Krizo all your intelligence and tasks are centralized and becomes an automated source of truth.
Evaluate performance based on data
Traceability enables you to learn from past performance. Krizo keeps track of all actions and communication initiated by you and your team, which are stored securely. Evaluation is a key element for succesful crisis management.
Stability, security and confidentiality are top priorities
- AES256 encryption on database-level
- SHA256 hashing
- ISO 27018 certification for Cloud Privacy
- HIPAA certification
- SOC1 & SOC2
Developed with modern technology
We are using state-of-the-art technology to deliver a user-friendly, effective and secure application. Using technologies such as Angular 2, Node.js and MongoDB makes us lean and flexible. Krizo can be customized for specific needs.